QUETTA — At least 10 militants were killed and 11 security personnel were injured during the operation early on Friday at Samungli and Khalid airbases in Quetta, Pakistan. The militants had attacked the Samungli and Khalid airbases in Quetta. The security personal have also arrested one injured militant and shifted him to an unknown place for interrogation. The exchange of fire continued between security forces and militants for four houses, where attackers had also fired seven rockets that landed in the premises of the two airbases. The armed men opened fire on Anti-Terrorism Force […]
- Operation Concluded at Quetta Airbase: 10 Militants Killed 3 days ago
- Religious Extremism Threatens Panjgur Education 3 days ago
- Imran Khan and Qadri Rewind the Reel? 1 week ago
- NGO Workers Kidnapped in Khuzdar 1 week ago
The charming town of Panjgur used to be the intellectual hub of Makran Division before a violent separatist campaign began by Baloch...
What guarantee can Imran Khan give that PML-N and other parties will not struggle to dethrone PTI after a year or so? Pakistan is once...
KHUZDAR — Three employees of a non-governmental organization (NGO) were kidnapped by unknown men in Khuzdar, the center of Pakistan’s...
- One wonders why the destiny of Baloch “Malala’s” is denied when it comes to
- As I sit in the burning piece of land That has always been my homeland, The borders around it
- If the Pakistani government doesn’t effectively combat the terrorist assault against
- Twitter Canada: Its First Year and Beyond
- The Audacity of Hate – The American Immigration Problem
- The Future of Balkans: Embracing Education
- QUETTA — At least 10 militants were killed and 11 security personnel were injured during the
- The charming town of Panjgur used to be the intellectual hub of Makran Division before a violent
- What guarantee can Imran Khan give that PML-N and other parties will not struggle to dethrone PTI
- NGO Workers Kidnapped in Khuzdar
- India’s Newest Rape Law Needs Tweaking
- Saudi Defense Strategy: Colossal Failure
- If Muslims can build mosques in Christian lands, Christians should be able to build churches in
- The Pashtun people who live in Afghanistan and Pakistan have common historical, linguistic and
- Pakistan must take strong action to ensure security for all religious and ethnic minorities;
- What Does Islam Say About Marriage?
- You Think You Know Islam’s Stance on Dating?
- 6 Amazing Festivals in Pakistan
- Will the new European Central Bank policy of forcing the banks to use money lent to them by ECB in
- Good governance is important for every country, however when the issue of developing countries
- To tackle growing global unemployment rates, we need to address it from three levels: employer,
- Will this New Route Improve Pakistan and China’s Economy?
- What You Should Know About the Russian-Chinese Energy Deal
- BANGS Shoes Kickstarter Campaign Doubles Initial Goal