Drones are one of the sophisticated tools used by the US against alleged militants in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia and Iraq. The use of this robotic technology, invented by an Israeli scientist named Abraham Kareem, has totally changed the course of 21st century warfare. Since 2004, drone strikes have been carried out in the Federally Administrated Tribal Area of Pakistan, and is part of Operation Enduring Freedom. After invading Afghanistan, militants relocated their networks to the tribal belt of Pakistan and started conducting cross border raids. As a result it compelled […]
PANJGUR — At least four mutilated bodies have been recovered in the Panjgur district of Balochistan on Thursday. According to...
If Afghan President Ashraf Ghani follows these 12 steps, he can help steer his nation on the right path toward stability and security. Ashraf...
Conflicts between Chinese firms and locals of Gilgit-Baltistan are not new. With large outcry in Pakistan against recent Palestinian...
- Two steps need to be taken immediately in Kosovo to ensure the improvement of the education system.
- The Afghan government must change private higher education institutions into more productive
- The charming town of Panjgur used to be the intellectual hub of Makran Division before a violent
- Why are Baloch ‘Malala’s’ Denied Education?
- Girls’ Right to Education Threatened in Balochistan
- The Future of Balkans: Embracing Education
- Saudi religious restrictions imposed on women are interpreted to authorize men to execute women if
- As I sit in the burning piece of land That has always been my homeland, The borders around it
- Canadian Tweeters will continue to hold a strong voice in driving discussions, trends and news on
- The Audacity of Hate – The American Immigration Problem
- Afghanistan’s ‘Buddha City’ Becomes First Cultural Capital
- Teaching Equality and Respect for Law can Prevent Attacks Against Women in India
- Conflicts between Chinese firms and locals of Gilgit-Baltistan are not new. With large outcry in
- Just as on Article 18 of the Jobs Act, Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi has broken another
- Balochistan and Pakistan falsely assert that the economic and political situation is improving.
- How Shall Pundits Read the European Central Bank ‘Smoke Signs?’
- Good Governance as our Goal: Because it Matters
- 3 Ways We Can Solve Global Youth Unemployment