Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, son of former Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari and late Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto, is trying to […]
In spite of many education challenges, Pakistanis continue to seek higher education to improve their society and nation. Pakistan’s...
With new leadership in Afghanistan, it might be the right time for both sides to turn pages and open a new chapter in Af-Pak relations. Ashraf...
Muslims must liberate the mosque from the shackles of state power and the state needs to be subordinated to the mosque and not vice...
- In spite of many education challenges, Pakistanis continue to seek higher education to improve
- Two steps need to be taken immediately in Kosovo to ensure the improvement of the education system.
- The Afghan government must change private higher education institutions into more productive
- Religious Extremism Threatens Panjgur Education
- Why are Baloch ‘Malala’s’ Denied Education?
- Girls’ Right to Education Threatened in Balochistan
- Saudi religious restrictions imposed on women are interpreted to authorize men to execute women if
- As I sit in the burning piece of land That has always been my homeland, The borders around it
- Canadian Tweeters will continue to hold a strong voice in driving discussions, trends and news on
- The Audacity of Hate – The American Immigration Problem
- Afghanistan’s ‘Buddha City’ Becomes First Cultural Capital
- Teaching Equality and Respect for Law can Prevent Attacks Against Women in India
- Conflicts between Chinese firms and locals of Gilgit-Baltistan are not new. With large outcry in
- Just as on Article 18 of the Jobs Act, Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi has broken another
- Balochistan and Pakistan falsely assert that the economic and political situation is improving.
- How Shall Pundits Read the European Central Bank ‘Smoke Signs?’
- Good Governance as our Goal: Because it Matters
- 3 Ways We Can Solve Global Youth Unemployment