Islamabad reaching a boiling point after police attacked peaceful protestors from Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf and Pakistan Awami Tehreek. Police attacked the peaceful protestors of two political parties without any provocation. The course of events that followed, from last night onwards, have exposed the brutality of the government of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif. The protestors belonged from Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) and Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT). Last general elections held in Pakistan in May 2013 were massively rigged. There is plenty of circumstantial evidence available to prove the rigging claims. PTI was protesting […]
- Showdown in Islamabad 2 days ago
- Three Media Personnel Killed in Balochistan 4 days ago
- Why We Remember The Anniversary of Nawab Akbar Bugti 5 days ago
- Mass Graves Commission Report Released 2 weeks ago
QUETTA — Three media personnel were gunned down in Kabir Building area of Quetta on Thursday evening. According to media reports,...
There is consensus in Pakistani society that Pervez Musharraf committed a blunder by ordering the killing of Akbar Bugti. Yesterday,...
Mass graves were discovered in Khuzdar district of Balochistan, one of the most troubled regions in Balochistan. Khuzdar mass graves...
- The Afghan government must change private higher education institutions into more productive
- One wonders why the destiny of Baloch “Malala’s” is denied when it comes to
- As I sit in the burning piece of land That has always been my homeland, The borders around it
- Girls’ Right to Education Threatened in Balochistan
- Twitter Canada: Its First Year and Beyond
- The Audacity of Hate – The American Immigration Problem
- Islamabad reaching a boiling point after police attacked peaceful protestors from Pakistan
- QUETTA — Three media personnel were gunned down in Kabir Building area of Quetta on
- There is consensus in Pakistani society that Pervez Musharraf committed a blunder by ordering the
- Mass Graves Commission Report Released
- Operation Concluded at Quetta Airbase: 10 Militants Killed
- Religious Extremism Threatens Panjgur Education
- If Muslims can build mosques in Christian lands, Christians should be able to build churches in
- The Pashtun people who live in Afghanistan and Pakistan have common historical, linguistic and
- Pakistan must take strong action to ensure security for all religious and ethnic minorities;
- What Does Islam Say About Marriage?
- You Think You Know Islam’s Stance on Dating?
- 6 Amazing Festivals in Pakistan
- Will the new European Central Bank policy of forcing the banks to use money lent to them by ECB in
- Good governance is important for every country, however when the issue of developing countries
- To tackle growing global unemployment rates, we need to address it from three levels: employer,
- Will this New Route Improve Pakistan and China’s Economy?
- What You Should Know About the Russian-Chinese Energy Deal
- BANGS Shoes Kickstarter Campaign Doubles Initial Goal