Lakshadweep is a group of islands in the Laccadive Sea off the southwestern coast of India. India has witnessed new economic and political contours with Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The Lakshadweep group of islands, consisting of 36 coral islands spread across the Arabian Sea of which 10 islands are inhabited and the rest are uninhabited, are arguably one of the most beautiful unexplored terrains in the world. The groups of islands are geographically situated at the southwestern coast of the Union of India and are awarded the status of union territory dating back in 1961. Archaeological evidence suggests inhabitants settled the region around 1500 BC. The Islamic faith was accepted among […]
Saudi Arabia can be saved if the current Saudi rulers see the world for what it is as opposed to clinging to their skewed version of...
Greece is heading to a general election deeply divided in an extremely polarized climate. Polls show a clear lead of the leftist party...
Gilgit Baltistan is pressing for autonomy as part of a larger push towards democracy. The Gilgit Baltistan region of Pakistan, long...
- Balochistan faces massive education challenges to encourage nearly two million children to return
- Balochistan faces serious education challenges as youth quit school to protest the enforced
- A threat to higher education in Afghanistan is the “Talibanization” of Nangarhar
- Pakistan’s Elusive Quality Education
- Will These Education Advocates Receive Nobel Prizes?
- Taliban Terrorists Massacre Children in Peshawar School
- Lakshadweep is a group of islands in the Laccadive Sea off the southwestern coast of India. India
- In the past there were few Muslim intellectuals in Western academia who were bridges between the
- The terrorist attack against Charlie Hebdo magazine was an unjustified act of violence. Those
- Poem: Waiting For Your Entrance
- Charlie Hebdo: Understand, Everyone Doesn’t Get The Joke
- My Reaction to the Charlie Hebdo Attack
- Venezuelan economic woes that affect the general population will continue to worsen, even if oil
- Does Argentina have a viable case under the odious debt doctrine? A brief look at its debt history
- Despite an abundance of precious resources, Balochistan remains backward due to our incompetent
- What Pakistan can Learn from China
- Reko Diq Gold Mines: A Complicated Matter
- Juncker Plan: Economic Recovery or Business as Usual?
- Saudi Arabia can be saved if the current Saudi rulers see the world for what it is as opposed to
- Greece is heading to a general election deeply divided in an extremely polarized climate. Polls
- Gilgit Baltistan is pressing for autonomy as part of a larger push towards democracy. The Gilgit
- Israeli Peace Initiative: Who We Are
- Why The Media Neglects Baloch Missing Persons
- Kach(in) 22: Myanmar’s Opening & Beijing’s Headache on the Sino-Burmese Border