If this lax security remains the school attack on Tuesday will not be the last time the Taliban strike at civilian targets in Pakistan. Pakistani Taliban gunmen stormed into a military-run school in northwestern Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK), Pakistan on Tuesday, killing scores of teachers and schoolchildren. Fighting almost an eight-hour gun battle with the security forces, the Taliban killed at least 145 people. An attack on an army-run school on this scale is unheard of, and there will be serious questions asked such as school security. A spokesperson for the Pakistani Taliban confirmed that his group was responsible for the violent attack and said it was in revenge for the […]
Conflict in Balochistan has forced thousands to flee; however the government refuses to officially declare them as Internally Displaced...
The Pakistani Taliban perpetrated a senseless act of unspeakable brutality in an army public school in Peshawar. A Khyber Pakhtunkhwa...
Indian Jammu & Kashmir lies close to areas of most strife in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Tajikistan and East Turkestan in China. SAINT...
- The Pakistani Taliban perpetrated a senseless act of unspeakable brutality in an army public school
- Education reform in Pakistan’s curriculum is rejected as an international conspiracy. Whether
- Zahid Ali Baloch, a US-educated private school principal, was murdered for promoting Western-style
- Balochistan Education Program Successfully Implemented
- Making Education a National Narrative in Pakistan
- Can Pakistan’s Declining Education System be Fixed?
- Social media has drawn international attention about the situation in Balochistan. From the
- Chief Minister and Governor of Balochistan praise the life and achievements of poet Gul Khan Naseer
- Food is always more than the thick line of culture. Food lets people communicate. Bad food causes
- Where People Fear to Game: The Rise and Fall of Gamergate
- Remembering Baloch Poet Gul Khan Naseer
- Consequences Of Destructive Religious Indoctrinations And Taboos
- As the drama related to Reko Diq unfolds, the poor and deprived people of Balochistan remain
- European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker’s economic recovery plan corresponds to
- The Saudi merchants’ and ruling princes’ policies and practices are likely to lead to public
- What President Ghani’s Visit to China Means
- China at a Crossroads in Gilgit-Baltistan
- PM Matteo Renzi: ‘Don’t Come Back to Italy, Change the World’