This is a rebuttal to “Balochistan: Self-inflicted misery?” published in Express Tribune blogs on September 12, 2014. The aforementioned blog is one of the most baseless and misleading articles ever written about Balochistan and therefore I feel compelled to write a rebuttal to set the record straight. I can’t fathom how the said blog passed through the editorial checks before being published. Israa Shah, the author of the article, has visited Quetta and Ziarat and based on her experiences of a few picnics, she has manufactured an utterly flawed and ludicrous argument. The author’s relation to Balochistan is limited to sightseeing visits only; therefore the erroneous blog she has written […]
Is human meat being trafficked in Pakistan? Revolting news was reported on Saturday by EP Today, “a monthly newspaper for European...
The Arab people have a gargantuan stake in defeating Islamic State (IS) and the likes. Like the Saudi system’s operators, the...
What does Article 370 have to say about the disputed territory of Kashmir, one of the most contentious issues between India and Pakistan? A...
- The Afghan government must change private higher education institutions into more productive
- One wonders why the destiny of Baloch “Malala’s” is denied when it comes to
- As I sit in the burning piece of land That has always been my homeland, The borders around it
- Girls’ Right to Education Threatened in Balochistan
- Twitter Canada: Its First Year and Beyond
- The Audacity of Hate – The American Immigration Problem
- This is a rebuttal to “Balochistan: Self-inflicted misery?” published in Express Tribune blogs
- Is human meat being trafficked in Pakistan? Revolting news was reported on Saturday by EP Today,
- The Arab people have a gargantuan stake in defeating Islamic State (IS) and the likes. Like the
- Why Article 370 Matters for India and Pakistan
- Showdown in Islamabad
- Three Media Personnel Killed in Balochistan
- If Muslims can build mosques in Christian lands, Christians should be able to build churches in
- The Pashtun people who live in Afghanistan and Pakistan have common historical, linguistic and
- Pakistan must take strong action to ensure security for all religious and ethnic minorities;
- What Does Islam Say About Marriage?
- You Think You Know Islam’s Stance on Dating?
- 6 Amazing Festivals in Pakistan
- Balochistan and Pakistan falsely assert that the economic and political situation is improving.
- Will the new European Central Bank policy of forcing the banks to use money lent to them by ECB in
- Good governance is important for every country, however when the issue of developing countries
- 3 Ways We Can Solve Global Youth Unemployment
- Will this New Route Improve Pakistan and China’s Economy?
- What You Should Know About the Russian-Chinese Energy Deal