The WFP Centre of Excellence against Hunger promotes sustainable solutions to attain food security and nutrition. Using the Brazilian experience as reference, the Centre’s record in the past few years evidences an increasing number of countries moving towards the Zero Hunger goal. Brazil’s strategy to combat hunger In just over a decade, Brazil has made outstanding headway to overcome hunger and promote food security through its Zero Hunger Strategy (ZHS). Since the launch of the […]
So far, despite their clear economic effect, additional sanctions have done little to de-escalate the crisis in Eastern Ukraine. Much...
Lakshadweep is a group of islands in the Laccadive Sea off the southwestern coast of India. India has witnessed new economic and political...
Saudi Arabia can be saved if the current Saudi rulers see the world for what it is as opposed to clinging to their skewed version of...
- Balochistan faces massive education challenges to encourage nearly two million children to return
- Balochistan faces serious education challenges as youth quit school to protest the enforced
- A threat to higher education in Afghanistan is the “Talibanization” of Nangarhar
- Pakistan’s Elusive Quality Education
- Will These Education Advocates Receive Nobel Prizes?
- Taliban Terrorists Massacre Children in Peshawar School
- Lakshadweep is a group of islands in the Laccadive Sea off the southwestern coast of India. India
- In the past there were few Muslim intellectuals in Western academia who were bridges between the
- The terrorist attack against Charlie Hebdo magazine was an unjustified act of violence. Those
- Poem: Waiting For Your Entrance
- Charlie Hebdo: Understand, Everyone Doesn’t Get The Joke
- My Reaction to the Charlie Hebdo Attack
- Venezuelan economic woes that affect the general population will continue to worsen, even if oil
- Does Argentina have a viable case under the odious debt doctrine? A brief look at its debt history
- Despite an abundance of precious resources, Balochistan remains backward due to our incompetent
- What Pakistan can Learn from China
- Reko Diq Gold Mines: A Complicated Matter
- Juncker Plan: Economic Recovery or Business as Usual?
- So far, despite their clear economic effect, additional sanctions have done little to de-escalate
- Saudi Arabia can be saved if the current Saudi rulers see the world for what it is as opposed to
- Greece is heading to a general election deeply divided in an extremely polarized climate. Polls
- Military Tribunal Courts in Gilgit Baltistan: A Suicide Attack on Local Autonomy
- Israeli Peace Initiative: Who We Are
- Why The Media Neglects Baloch Missing Persons