As I sit in the burning piece of land That has always been my homeland, The borders around it continually shrink. Confining me to a smaller and smaller area. Thrusting my soul and my spirit Into a corner Where hope does not exist. Fleeing is not an option Because I can never flee From the horrors Of what I have evidenced in my life. The horrors of death, abandonment, immurement, and captivity. The labels of rebel, insurgent, and extremist. I cannot leave For my soul would yearn to return To this smoldering cage. I have to stay. Because only staying will liberate me From this curse of encagement. Leaving will increase the torment of my soul. I know no help […]
- I Wait In Gaza 3 days ago
- Is Israel’s Operation Protective Edge Justified? 5 days ago
- Girls’ Right to Education Threatened in Balochistan 6 days ago
- Four Women Critically Injured in Acid Attack 7 days ago
A new post-Hamas era will improve the lives of Palestinians and Israel. I am grateful to many readers who took the time to comment...
If the Pakistani government doesn’t effectively combat the terrorist assault against women’s education, Balochistan will...
The Pakistani government must seriously address the security failure in Balochistan and work to achieve lasting peace and security. QUETTA...
- As I sit in the burning piece of land That has always been my homeland, The borders around it
- If the Pakistani government doesn’t effectively combat the terrorist assault against
- Canadian Tweeters will continue to hold a strong voice in driving discussions, trends and news on
- The Audacity of Hate – The American Immigration Problem
- The Future of Balkans: Embracing Education
- Majority of Girls in Balochistan Out of School
- A new post-Hamas era will improve the lives of Palestinians and Israel. I am grateful to many
- The Pakistani government must seriously address the security failure in Balochistan and work to
- Why do Islamic militant organizations such as Hamas carry out attacks against Israeli citizens by
- Israel Cannot Be Complete and Secure Without Just Peace
- The Hamas-Israel Conflict: What Happened to Critical Thinking?
- Judicial Commission’s Report on Mass Graves in Balochistan
- Will the new European Central Bank policy of forcing the banks to use money lent to them by ECB in
- Good governance is important for every country, however when the issue of developing countries
- To tackle growing global unemployment rates, we need to address it from three levels: employer,
- Will this New Route Improve Pakistan and China’s Economy?
- What You Should Know About the Russian-Chinese Energy Deal
- BANGS Shoes Kickstarter Campaign Doubles Initial Goal