Why do Islamic militant organizations such as Hamas carry out attacks against Israeli citizens by using their civilians as human shields? Gilad Shalit, a former soldier in the Israel Defense Forces (IDF), was kidnapped by Hamas in 2006. His extra-judicial abduction raised several concern across Israel both from the government and public. Israel searched every possible way to bring him back alive. The only option that effectively worked was to return him by trading more than 1,000 Palestinian prisoners. The negotiations for his safe recovery were held under German and Egyptian mediation. The agreement occurred on October 6, 2011 and was finalized on October 11. On October 18, Shalit finally returned home. […]
In the post-Hamas era, two-state solution is the promise for a decent, normal future for both Israel and Palestine. The Israeli society...
Why does the Hamas-Israel conflict receive more global attention in contrast to other conflicts? In April this year, 276 female students...
Canadian Tweeters will continue to hold a strong voice in driving discussions, trends and news on Twitter. It has been just over a...
- Canadian Tweeters will continue to hold a strong voice in driving discussions, trends and news on
- While President Obama personifies the “Audacity of hope,” anti-immigrant Americans
- Arif Shala, executive director at the Institute for Economic Development Studies in Prishtine,
- Majority of Girls in Balochistan Out of School
- Afghanistan’s ‘Buddha City’ Becomes First Cultural Capital
- Teaching Equality and Respect for Law can Prevent Attacks Against Women in India
- Why do Islamic militant organizations such as Hamas carry out attacks against Israeli citizens by
- In the post-Hamas era, two-state solution is the promise for a decent, normal future for both
- Why does the Hamas-Israel conflict receive more global attention in contrast to other conflicts? In
- Judicial Commission’s Report on Mass Graves in Balochistan
- The Current Hamas-Israel War – An Israeli Perspective
- Why Ukraine’s Deal with the EU Matters
- Will the new European Central Bank policy of forcing the banks to use money lent to them by ECB in
- Good governance is important for every country, however when the issue of developing countries
- To tackle growing global unemployment rates, we need to address it from three levels: employer,
- Will this New Route Improve Pakistan and China’s Economy?
- What You Should Know About the Russian-Chinese Energy Deal
- BANGS Shoes Kickstarter Campaign Doubles Initial Goal